Thursday, March 12, 2015

Welcome. Please come in.

Welcome to FAST READ, my new blog. I hope that the next time you check back there will be something interesting for you to read that makes you wonder about something, touches something inside you, makes you want to laugh...or scream...or curse...or hug someone...or have a meltdown. I hope there's some kind of image here that causes you to want to sing and dance, gouge out your eyes, think about the human condition, decide to move to another country, or roll around on the floor. I hope that you will share your thoughts with me in a reply.

I'm Gloria Roubal. I'm a graphic designer, musician, writer, animal lover, ten-year-old at heart, who has many passions and curiosities. You never know what I'm going to write about next or what images I'll post, but neither do I. Please come back to find out. Thank you for stopping by FAST READ. It was lovely to meet you!


“A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” ~Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry

No comments:

Post a Comment