Sunday, June 21, 2015

Gloria's Daily HLP #36: A Pema Chödrön Quote

Pema Chödrön is one of my primary teachers along my spiritual path. I read books and listen to recordings of her live talks given at retreats regularly, along with those of Jack Kornfield, Thich Nhat Hanh, Eckhart Tolle, Tara Brach, and a couple of others. They are my teachers, and I learn from them every single day. I also meditate, and I need to get back into my practice of meditating every single day. But meanwhile, listening to these wise teachers and applying what I can of their teachings to my life and meditation has helped me immensely in this life.

Today's daily hand lettered phrase is a Pema Chödrön quote. I think her actual quote is:

"You are the sky. Everything else... it's just the weather."

I changed it ever so slightly. I don't think she would mind.

Namaste.



No comments:

Post a Comment