Monday, July 6, 2015

Gloria's Daily Hand Generated Type Phrase #51

Yesterday's experiment didn't satisfy me... The process was fun but the outcome was not what I wanted. Oh well! Today's outcome, to me, is so much better!

There's a great website called Unsplash.com that has free high-resolution photos for artists to use. No license, no fee. In fact, they are putting together a book that will have lots of art that used photos from the website by lots of artists, designers, etc., and I am hoping to get a couple of things in it! What a great idea! There aren't tons and tons of photos, but there are some really unique and very interesting shots. Lots of nature. Lots of images that can be used as backgrounds like I did with today's project. So be sure to check it out!

Unsplash.com

The phrase is a lyric line from a song I wrote called SHATTER ME. I have only recorded it in demo form but hope to record it professionally some day. It's a rather sad song, and this lyric line is particularly sad, if you choose to look at it that way. I chose a photo that captures the mood of the line from the sad perspective. Please leave comments on this and other posts! I would really appreciate the feedback! Thank you. :)

By the way, the photo I used is by Tirza van Djik. Must credit photographer! Great shot!

Here you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment