Monday, July 13, 2015

Gloria's Daily HGT #58, July 13, 2015

When I was a kid, we always had raspberry bushes. They were amazing and always provided bowls and bowls full of raspberries! I have distinct memories of putting up with mosquito bites to be out there collecting them, only to go back in and eat the whole bowl in one sitting! They were slightly warm from the sun, and they were oh so sweet!

This year I got two young raspberry bushes at a garage sale. They are growing rapidly! I won't get much fruit from them for awhile, but I'm excited for them to get bigger over the next few years! I did get two berries this year, and they were wonderful.

When I saw this photo on Unsplash.com by Glen Carrie, I knew I had to design a phrase to go on top of it! Hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment