Friday, September 4, 2015

GLORIA ROUBAL'S DAILY HAND GENERATED TYPE PHRASE #111

I am really practicing making "curly" letters. It's challenging! I don't know how "successful" this design is, but I had fun doing it. I really like the photo of the old key, which I live traced in Illustrator. I found the photo on morguefile.com, a great resource for high resolution, free, license free photos!

I do believe that everyone has creative potential. Sometimes it takes a lot to unlock it. It takes work. It takes play. It takes thinking outside the box. I will say that doing this daily project has been wonderful for me in terms of helping to unlock some creativity. The more of them I create, the more I think of. Sometimes I get in a rut, but I still commit to doing one piece every day. Actually, I'm a couple days ahead at the moment. How did that happen?

Anyway, technically it is September 4th (it's 12:32 a.m.), so I'll go ahead and post this. Let me know your thoughts via comments if you wish to leave one. That goes for any of my posts! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment