Saturday, September 5, 2015

GLORIA ROUBAL'S DAILY HAND GENERATED TYPE PHRASE #112

Happy Birthday, Heather!

I took this photo of Heather last summer (during a photo shoot for my digital photography class). I love how this portrait turned out. The actual photo is in color, but for this piece I wanted to do something a little different for purposes of readability and contrast.

I found the words by looking up the name Heather and also the heather plant, and I extracted all of the words that came under the headings of the meaning of each one. The amazing thing is that all of it is true about my friend. She is beautiful in every way. I am so lucky to have found a friend like her in this life, and I know we'll be friends forever.

I love you, Heather! I hope you have a great birthday!!!

xoxoxoxo,
Gloria


No comments:

Post a Comment