Saturday, March 12, 2016

Gloria Roubal's Weekly Lettering Project #3: Love is limitless

I believe this statement with all of my heart.

In terms of my attempt to make progress in my hand generated type phrases, if the image is enlarged, you should be able to see shadowing in the dark purple "dimensional" part of each letter. I think I need to take it into Photoshop to do it correctly, but I did it using Illustrator. I like different aspects of this design, but somehow it didn't all come together the way I had envisioned. I do like the designs that surround the lettering and the way the letters do seem to pop off of the surface/background. I like the white/silver lines that are on each of the letters in "limitless." I'm getting there... I didn't spend as much time on this as I would have liked. But now it's time to let this one go and start on the next. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment