Wednesday, August 5, 2015

GLORIA ROUBAL'S DAILY HAND GENERATED TYPE PHRASE #81

I believe that love is the strongest and most important force in the universe. I believe that every living being is filled with love, with light. It is the natural state of being. Many things come into play and hide this love. We can easily see love in a puppy's eyes, but what about other animals? What about other people? What about ourselves? I know that love, and other related states/emotions/traits such as compassion, generosity, empathy, trust, and forgiveness are within all of us, even when we don't think they are. I ramble... but I do believe that love is needed by and also within every being. And even when we leave this body behind through death, love remains.

That is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment