Thursday, February 4, 2016

GLORIA ROUBAL'S DAILY HAND GENERATED TYPE PHRASE #265

I have been learning from Pema Chödrön and other spiritual teachers that no matter what the present moment brings, no matter what is going on inside me or around me, no matter what is happening emotionally or physically, if I can accept this very moment exactly as it is without trying to change it and use whatever is going on in that moment as a way to go even more deeply and honestly into the present, the more open my heart becomes to compassion, forgiveness, peace, and love. It takes a great deal of dedication and practice, and I'm far from being able to be present as much as I'd like... but I just keep coming back to this moment whenever I realize that I'm somewhere else.

Namaste.



No comments:

Post a Comment