Monday, November 9, 2015

GLORIA ROUBAL'S DAILY HAND GENERATED TYPE PHRASE #178

I've been working at my new job for just over three weeks. I'm the Design & Marketing Coordinator at the Champaign Public Library, and I love it!

Today I had the task of designing the Staff Development Day agenda. My manager, who is wonderful by the way, suggested that I actually create one of my hand generated type phrases to place at the top of the agenda. How exciting for me! I actually got to design one of these for an authentic piece at my job!!!

I'll try to remember to post the entire agenda document later so you can see how it all fits together, but for now, here is the "headline." We're printing it on 4.25 x 8.5 orange card stock (black ink only), and the agendas will be front and back.

The Director of the Library said she liked it, too, which is a big plus!


No comments:

Post a Comment