Tuesday, December 22, 2015

GLORIA ROUBAL'S DAILY HAND GENERATED TYPE PHRASE #221

My friend Heather gave me The Bird & The Bee's first CD a few years ago. I listened to it, kind of liked it, but then didn't listen to it again for a couple of years. When I came upon it again, however, I fell in love with this band (actually a duo, but they have a band for live performances)! My friend Kelli was into them as well, and she told me the genre is called "dream pop." Perfect description!

I love the singer's voice, the chord progressions, the lyrics, the quirkiness, the production... they are fabulous!

Here is their website: THE BIRD & THE BEE

Aren't they too cute?



I could list my favorite songs... but if you go to the site, you can listen to samples of their music.


No comments:

Post a Comment