Wednesday, January 13, 2016

GLORIA ROUBAL'S DAILY HAND GENERATED TYPE PHRASE #243

It was sunny for much of today. It's been bitterly cold and windy, but the sunshine makes it tolerable. For some reason, though, tonight I was thinking of fog. I don't know if I heard a phrase about a foggy mind...or maybe my mind was feeling foggy. Who knows what triggers these thoughts? It doesn't matter, really. Fog is both beautiful and scary, which is an intriguing combination. I love its eeriness. It partially hides things from you. It causes things to look unreal or surreal. Driving in fog is terrifying. It seems like it has a life of its own.

I decided to search for photos and poetry about fog, and this is what I came up with. Hope you enjoy.

And, by the way, there is an amazing song called "Fog" written and recorded (her first record when she was only 17!) by Megan Johns, one of the most talented singer/songwriter/musicians I've had the pleasure to know, perform with, and admire so much. I miss you, Megan!

Here's a LINK to "Fog" by Megan Johns, for your listening pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment