Tuesday, January 5, 2016

GLORIA ROUBAL'S DAILY HAND GENERATED TYPE PHRASE #235

I have an assignment at my job to design a poster with just these words. It's for a book display by a particular author on the occasion when it's needed, so it's a "generic" sign and will be used multiple times over the years.

This is just one idea... I thought I'd try my "hand" at one of my phrases and show it to my manager tomorrow. Even if we don't end up using it, maybe I can find just the right typeface and background to create the appropriate mood. Also, it has to be an 8.5 x 17 vertical poster/sign, so the dimensions of this one aren't right.

Anyway, it's good to have authentic reasons to create these phrases sometimes, and I appreciate the possible opportunity to be able to use this work in my actual design job. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment